Skin Tightening. As you age, many skin issues start to develop. Skin starts getting dry, wrinkles and fine lines start developing and as a result, skin looks dull and saggy. To avoid these issues, you should follow a proper skincare routine from an early age. Skin Tightening is the most effective way to get rid of all these skin-related issues.
Skin Tightening, Here are some skin tightening masks that you can easily make at home and use it at least once a week to look younger and beautiful.
Egg white face mask
Egg white contains different vitamins that help in firming up your skin and Egg white tightens up the skin pores and helps in skin tightening.
- Take an egg and separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Add two to three drops of lemon juice in it.
- Now mix it well.
- Apply it until it gets dry.
- Now rinse it with warm water.
Bananas are rich in vitamins that fight wrinkles, control oil, fade dark spots and blemishes and also lighten your skin.
Ingredients: A ripe banana, orange juice, yogurt
- Take one ripe banana and mash it.
- Now add one tsp orange juice and one tsp yogurt.
- Mix all the ingredients and apply it on your face gently for 15 mins.
- Wash your face with cold water.
Fuller’s Earth Face Mask Skin Tightening:
Fuller’s earth is also known as ‘Multani mitti’.It is composed of aluminum-magnesium silicate. It absorbs all the impurities and dirt from the skin and It is also good for people with oily skin as it has oil reducing properties. It also softens the skin and smooth out wrinkles and make the skin look more beautiful and youthful.
Ingredients: Fuller’s earth, rose water, lemon juice, honey or milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon fuller’s and add 1 to 2 drops of lemon juice.
- Now add half tbsp honey or 1 tbsp milk.
- Add 1 tbsp rose water.
- Now mix all the ingredients well.
Now apply the mask on your face and let the mask do its magic until it gets dry.
Aloe Vera is also known as a good moisturizer. It repairs damaged skin and is best for pimples and acne scars and It fights with wrinkles and fine lines and makes the skin look younger and glowing. It is also used as a sunscreen. We can apply it directly to our face or mix it with other skincare products to get good results. It soothes sunburn, relieves skin irritation, and adds moisture to the skin. Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel on your face before going to bed.
Honey is a great antioxidant. It has anti-aging properties that help to lighten wrinkles.
Ingredients: honey, lemon juice, olive oil
- Take two tablespoons of honey in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil and mix it smoothly.
- apply it on your dry face and leave it for 19 mins
- now rinse it with warm water.