How To Remove Blackheads
Remove Blackheads are the common type of pimples. People with oily skin are more likely to have blackheads. Blackheads are formed when pores are clogged by excess oil, dirt, dead skin cells. Blackheads and whiteheads become the main reason for acne. Popping, scratching these pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, can harm the skin leaving scars on it. There are a lot of skincare products that encourage blackheads. People spend a lot of money on products that are useful to remove blackheads. There are a lot of easy methods that can be done at home and are super affordable. Here are some remedies discussed below that are very helpful in removing blackheads.
Egg white mask:
Eggs are rich in vitamins and proteins. Egg white has exfoliating properties. Egg white helps in shrinking the pores and tightening the skin.
How to use:
- take an egg and separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Beat the egg white until it becomes frothy.
- Now apply the egg white on the blackheads with the help of face brush.
- Now take a piece of towel paper as required and place it over the blackheads.
- Apply the second layer on the paper towel and leave it to dry.
- Now peel it off and wash your face with water.
Scrubbing helps in removing the dead skin cells that reduce the appearance of blackheads. Scrubbing
Coconut oil, white or brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Mix and stir them
- Apply it on your face in a circular motion and scrub it with soft hands for 5 to 10 mins.
- Now wash your face and moisturize it with the lotion of your choice.
Green tea is considered to be great for health and skin.
- Take a few leaves of green tea and ground them finely.
- Now add a few drops of water to make a paste.
- apply this paste on the blackheads for 15 mins and leave it until it gets dry.
- wash your face with lukewarm water.
Clay mask is considered to be very affordable and great for blackheads as well as skin.
- Take 2 spoons of earth fuller’s clay.
- Add a few drops of rose water to make a paste.
- Now apply this paste on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 mins to get dry.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Moisturize your face with the lotion of your choice.
The charcoal mask is just like a peel of mask. It helps to pull out all the impurities, dead skin cells, blackheads and whiteheads. It is a very easy method to reduce the appearance of blackheads. Take a charcoal peel-off mask and apply it on the affected areas of blackheads and leave it for 30 mins to get dry. Once it gets dry peel it off gently. In the end, moisturize your face.
Always wash your face while you go to your bed it will do wonders to your face and reduce blackheads to a great extent.