Dark Circles Under Eyes are common in both women and men. They appear due to different reasons. Dark circles under the eye area make you look older than you are. They look purple, blue but mostly dark brown and black depending on the color of your skin. People spend a lot of money to fix these dark circles. Dark circle take time to get a fix, so you should follow a good skincare routine to get rid of these dark circle
Causes of Dark Circles Under Eyes:
- Due to lack of sleep
- Drinking alcohol and other drugs
- Exposure to the sun
- Imbalance diet
Remedies to get rid of dark circles naturally:
Using cucumbers slices under your eyes is the most efficient and easy way to get your dark circles to fix.
- Take one cucumber and put it in the fridge for 10 to 15 mins.
- Now peel it off and cut it into thick slices.
- Place these slices on the affected area of your eyes.
- Leave the slices for 5 mins.
- Now rinse it with cold water.
You can apply this method daily to get good results.
Tea bags contain caffeine that helps the skin under the eyes look beautiful and fresh and Tea bags shrink the skin tissues and make the eyes look less saggy and puffy. Always use organic tea to get good results.
- Take two tea bags and put them in the refrigerator for 20 mins and let them cool.
- Now take these tea bags out and put them on each eye and leave them for 10 mins.
- Now remove them and wash your eyes with cold water.
You can use tea bags twice or thrice a day to get the best results.
Aloe Vera is considered as the best moisturizer. Aloe-Vera makes the skin smooth and flawless. It lights up the skin and makes the skin look natural and glowy.
Take out the pulp from the aloe vera leave and store it in the refrigerator and Take a little amount of gel and apply under the eyes before going to bed. Use the gel for one week and get good results.
Potatoes have bleaching properties that lighten the skin tone and Potatoes are one of the best things that easily remove dark circles. It helps to remove the sagginess under the eyes. There are two ways to use potatoes for dark circles:
- Take a potato and peel it.
- Now cut the potato in thin slices.
- Put the slices in the fridge for 20 mins and let them cool.
- Now take out the slices and put them on each eye for 10 mins.
- Remove the slices and wash your face with cold water.
Use this method every day for 15 days for good results.
- Take a potato and peel it off.
- Now grate it and extract the juice from the potato.
- Take a cotton pad and soak it in the juice.
- Dab the cotton on dark areas of the eye and wash them after 15 mins.