Flax Seeds For Hair Growth. Flaxseed is beneficial for both health and beauty. Flaxseeds are rich in protein, fiber, minerals, and vitamins. Flaxseed is highly recommended for weight loss. Flax seeds are a great source of vitamin E, it hydrates the scalp and prevents it from dandruff.
it makes your hair smooth, silky and shiny. Flax seeds contain Omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for hair growth. They nourish the hair follicles and make them stronger than before. Flax seeds improve the elasticity and hence hair breakage.
Here are some oils and gels that will help you to make your hair grow faster :
Flax Seeds And Tea Tree Oil :
- Half cup flax seeds
- 4 to 5 drops of tea tree oil
- 2 vitamins E capsule
- take 2 cups of hot water in a saucepan and add a half cup of flax seeds in it and heat it until the seeds are coming into gel form.
- Now switch off the flame and strain it from a strainer.
- After straining it add 4 to 5 drops of tea tree oil and 2 Vitamin E capsule and put it in an airtight container.
- You can use this for a maximum of one month.
- To apply firstly comb your hair and apply it all over your scalp and leave it for three hours and then rinse it off with warm water.
Flaxseed oil :
- Take 2 tbsp of flaxseed oil and heat the oil for few secs until it gets warm not too warm.
- Massage it on your scalp for 15 to 20 mins.
- After applying oil wrap your hair with a hot towel for 30 mins.
- Now leave it for half an hour.
- Now rinse it off with mild shampoo.
You can use this oil twice or thrice a week.
To make your hair grow strong and faster first your diet should be proper and healthy. Taking flax seeds in your diet will help you in getting your skin and hair both look good.
Ground flax seeds :
Take flax seeds and ground them in fine powder. Take 2 spoons of ground flax seeds with water in the morning. The other way to eat flax seeds is to sprinkle it on your meal. Taking flaxseed regularly for 3 months not only makes your hair grow faster and strong but will also make your skin look fresh and glowy.
Flax seeds oil supplements :
Flax seeds oil is also available in the form of supplements. You can take supplements that contain flax seeds oil according to the prescription of a doctor. It will help your hair grow faster and also be beneficial for your skin too.
Side effects of using flax seeds :
- It may increase the chances of prostate cancer.
- Decrease blood pressure.
- It may cause stomach ache.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Intestinal obstruction may occur due to flax seeds.
Make sure you consult a doctor before using flax seeds to avoid any inconvenience.